Getty Images

High earners sometimes prefer to move their pension overseas and out of the UK taxman's reach, so how should trustees deal with requests to transfer to a qualifying recognised overseas pension scheme?

It's quick, easy and as a registered user you'll have full access to all Pensions Expert articles. You will also be able to receive editorial emails.

If you are already registered, please click here to login.