A panel of experts debate the increased use of liability-driven investment in the UK, whether there is any alternative to gilt investment, and where innovation is coming from, in this four-part discussion.
A panel of experts debate the increase use of fiduciary management in the UK, the tendering process and if schemes should use an independent adviser, in this four-part discussion.
A panel of experts debate the optimum timing, governance arrangements and how to secure value in derisking deals, in this four-part discussion.
Industry experts debate the performance, value-for-money, and governance requirements of multi-asset investment strategies, in this four-part discussion.
A roundtable discussion on tailoring pensions to meet members' needs
A roundtable discussion on how lifestyling might shape schemes' approaches to asset allocation.
A roundtable discussion on which of trustees, consultants or fund managers should shoulder the most responsibility.
Roundtable: How have schemes become more sophisticated in their use of fixed income?
How has LDI performed over the past five years?
Where are we now in the transition towards goodpension provision?
- Pension and Investment Provider Awards 2014: the shortlists
- LPFA boosts in-house investment team as it focuses on illiquids
- What overseas DC systems can tell us about the post-Budget landscape
- Confronting the less-discussed downsides of TDFs
- Consultants expect DC flexibility to drive DB member transfers